Thursday 24 April 2014

TRAVEL VS MONEY

Travelling is always the best thing to do in life for those who love to travel just like me! 

The first time I traveled out of Sabah was in 2007, to Penang. Haha! The opportunity given by UMS when Me and my band re-presented UMS for Band competition. And we won first place! 

I've been always dreaming to travel out of Malaysia. I'm dreaming of going to the place covered of snow, or sakura flower or deserted land.... It keeps on playing in my mind ! Always...and so far, I've been to Manila, Philippines; Hong Kong, Singapore and Bali, Indonesia. My next plan is Europe...how's that sound? 

But, money always the main matter especially those who not come from rich family. However, travelling nowadays is cheaper compared to previous years. I think only laaa...because now people can get cheaper airfare and like the Airasia said, now everyone can fly.

I always saw people travel and wonder where do they get money to travel. Haha... I sounded funny but seriously, I'm so impress the way those people save money to travel cause (frankly speaking) I hardly save money for travelling purpose although My salary sometimes reached 3K in a month. I sounded weird , no?

Anyway, if you have any idea how to save money for travel, please share! 

Have a nice day everyone.

Xoxo,
Travel&sing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment