Tuesday 14 July 2015

I WISH I COULD STAY

We met someone, we fall in love
we love each other
we plan our future together...
But not every couple fated to be together forever
Some will end up married to each other,
but some will end up separated...

Move on is the only option 
And believe that God has His better plan on us 


"... If I should stay
I would only be in your way 

So I'll go
but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

And I... will always love you, 
Will always love you
My darling, you...

Bittersweet memories
That is all 
I'm taking with me.

So good-bye.
Please don't cry:
We both know 
I'm not what you, you need

And I will always love you
I will always love you

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love

And I... will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you.
Darling, I love you.
I'll always...
I'll always love you ..."

Whitney Houston I will Always Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment