Wednesday 8 July 2015

MOVE ON

Few months ago, I told myself..
"...This time for real,
creating my future.
May God bless my journey.
I admit I'm afraid.
But I believe God will always be there by my side.
During my up and down.
I might crying alone but I must brave and become stronger..."
and someone quoted,
 "I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan

A decision that brought me to my life today was once a tough decision but totally give me a new life and a peaceful in my heart. Although there are some matter here and there, at least I've finally got the freedom I always wanted in my life.

Most of all, I wanted to say thank you to my family, especially to my mom, for being so supportive during the transition of my life. I cried almost day and night. I almost gave up but mom is the strength of my life. I never thought in my wildest dream that she can be the real supporter of me. Hug me every time I cried and company me where ever I go. All this while, she was just a 'mom' for me, nothing more than that. I never share any of my problem to her, I always against her. Sometimes, I found her very annoying especially when she get mad and talk about my wrong doing. I'm sorry for that Mom. Siou... But deep in my heart, I always love her. And now, I love her even more. 

I still remember, the night before my flight, when I was packing my stuff, she came to my room and told me how sad she was to know that I was going to leave them. The house, my all beautiful nieces, my puppy (i know he misses me too much. Mom said he goes to my room and stay outside my room), sibling and of course mom and dad. Then, cried again bah. haish... That morning, when I was about to leave, I cried and hug her tight. I still remember, it was on 'Mother's day. It hurt but I really had to go. Not matter what, I told myself, life must go on. I need to change what I've done before.

I know this is always the best decision I've ever made, for me, for my family, for everyone. There are people got hurt but I know time will heal. I pray that all the people affected to my wrong doing before this will forgive me. I have personally ask for forgiveness from them. I just hope I am forgiven.

To those who still in the middle of making decision in life, don't forget to pray to God. He is the way, the truth and the life. Ask, and  he will give you. Believe in your heart, do what you think is good for you and everyone around you.

At last but not least, I hope my new place will be good to me. 

Thank you for your time reading my blog.

Love,
TravelnSing





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment