Wednesday 24 July 2013

Recording for Sabah Entertainers Radio Program

I've just recorded two songs for RTM Kota Kinabalu Radio Program, Sabah Entertainers, 2 days ago for saturday slot. I picked two different genre of song for this upcoming program; when I saw her standing there by the Beatles and Never gonna leave this bed by Maroon5. I hope I did not spoil the song too much.

Sabah Entertainers is one of Radio programs by Sabah FM (RTM) Kota Kinabalu started since few years ago featuring sabah local artists like Lee Cheng Wen, Marlleynney Fane, Sumarli Loli, Black Kidz, Ivy Loverline, Cabrini Solibun, Rachel Wesly and few more artists including me (Devreny)

This is something fun for me as I need to cover my favourite english song accompanied by the talented band group KIDZ (also a local band group). Well, it's more like people cover their favourite song and upload in youtube. 😊 But this is to be aired in Sabah FM.

By the way, you can listen us this Saturday at 89.90 fm sabah fm at 1.30 p.m. I hope I put the right time. Anyway, I will check with Mr. Silas the producer and update.

Support us. Support Sabah FM.

Can bah kan!

Thanks a zillion for visit my blog.

my fellow singer friends.
From Left: Ferrady, Donnah Masidah, Devreny (me), Norbilin and Bonny Bintang Ai-Minnal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment