Sunday 7 July 2013

Sole singer for ACEM 20th Anniversary

Last saturday ACEM Sabah Branch celebrated it's 20th Anniversary, National Golden Jubilee at Shang-ri La, Tanjung Aru and I was invited to be the sole singer for their event. 

ACEM stands for Association Consulting Engineer Malaysia. It has branches in Sabah as well as in Sarawak and it's Secretariat located in Kuala Lumpur. For more info about ACEM, you can find from it's official website : www.acem.com.my

The stage. Keyboard belongs to my Keyboardist, Mr. Charles. I invited him to  accompany me during the event. 
I was actually have no idea about this association. However, being the sole singer for their event really was a great experience. For the first time I met them, they gave me a warm welcome (even during the sound check). Mr. Amirul (the one who contacted me) was a very nice and polite guy with a bit sense of humor. Same goes to the Chairman, Ir Fung Yin Khun. He's very nice and humble man. 

I am with Engineer Amirul cum the Emcee of the event
Precious moment when Mr. Chairman, Ir Fung Yin Khun, agreed to pose for my blog. Thank you very much! 

I just love to share my song list during the event. If any song you would like to suggest, kindly please drop your comment in the comment box. Thank you very much!

Set 1:
Destiny - Jim brickman
Terukir di bintang - Yuna
To love somebody - Michael Bolton
Dahil sa'yo 

Set 2:
Keliru - Ruth Sahanaya
Jambalaya - The Carpenter
Leaving on the jetplane 
Sumandak Kinabalu - Clarice John Matha

Set 3:
You to me are everything - The real Thing
Have you ever seen the rain
Oh carol ! 
Don't you remember
Oh La la Tropika - Francisca Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment