Wednesday 14 August 2013

Travelling Alone?

Who doesn't love travel to other part of this world? So do I. More than I can say.  But, I admit I rarely travel due to some reasons. Money and company to travel.

Such a waste for not going out of my own place. Working for the entire of life and not doing any interesting things in my life! How does it sounds? A boring life isn't it? Well, not really actually because I am still busy with my singing life. It's just that, I feel pity for myself because not able to do something that I love!

I'm still single. I have no steady boyfriend that is going to be a real husband. I have my job and I gain some money from my singing job. Why on earth I still have money problem? I think it's because I'm a big spender! Spend my money for the unnecessary thing! Well, I thing I should start saving now. 

To be frank, I have no friend to travel with me. It's not that my friends doesn't like to travel. They love too! But, I know they have the same problem like I said before. Money matter! It's not that I don't want to help but I don't think I can afford to pay for another people. If only I could...

So today, I have decided to do something adventurous that I never thought before! To travel alone... What do you think? Have you ever travel alone in your life? Huhu..wish I can do this somewhere next year. Actually I've already book for Bali next year with few friends but some of them haven't confirm yet although I've already bought air ticket for them... 

So, to avoid the sadness and madness to repeat again, I rather travel alone!

I found a good blog for guide solotravelerblog.com

Wish me luck!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment